If you think that Earth is a planet of unlimited resources, you are really very, very wrong! We will one day run out of fossil fuel, trees, and maybe even fresh water.
Trees are disappearing FAST due to natural disasters and also man made reasons. We are clearing forests and jungles at an alarming rate for farming reasons and without realizing it, we are shortening not only the Earth’s life but ours and the plants and animals’ lives too!
Everyday we drive from home to work and back and to many other places. We leave a very dangerous amount of pollution as we drive wherever we drive. Few are aware that this is one reason for global warming, and many who are aware choose to ignore it. But those who are aware and choose to do something about it sell their ‘air polluters’ and buy hybrid cars.
The “save the planet” motto, Reduce, Reuse, and Recycle!
1. Every 10 seconds you leave your tap or shower on, you are using 1 litre of water. Which is… you are using 6 litres of water in just 1 minute.
2. Using a fan saves you energy if you usually use the air con.
3. One reusable shopping bag can fit as much as 5 plastic bags worth of stuff!
Now… a few ways of saving our planet!
1. Always use scrap paper or used paper to take down unimportant things.
2. Once you are done reusing the used paper, recycle it!!
3. Recycle paper, glass, and plastic as much as you can.
4. Use reusable cloth shopping bags for shopping.
5. Turn off any lights or fans or computers that you are not using.
Remember that our planet is not a place of unlimited resources. So please help us and yourselves save our planet from burning to its core. Thank You!