I feel that many people choose computer games over books, and spent their free time in front of the computer screen instead of looking through the pages of books.
Although I like reading in my spare time I …
also occasionally blog and play stuff like Icy Tower and talk on MSN.
To me reading is…
a pastime, something to do on the bus when I’m making long trips when other people are playing with their PSPs, and something to help me relax just before I sleep.
My book recommedations…
I have read an uncountable amount of books. If I like a book, I’ll read it at super sonic speed, and if I really don’t like it, I will give up reading it all together!
The books recommended below are the ones that i read at super sonic speed!!
My recommendations for series(for all ages)…
1. The Spiderwick Chronicles by Tony DiTerlizzi & Holly Black
2. An Eco Mystery series by Jean Craighead George
3. Alex Rider series by Anthony Horowitz
My recommendations for series(for ages 12+)…
1. The Cherub series by Robert Muchamore
2. The Song of The Lioness Quartet by Tamora Pierce
3. The Immortals quartet by Tamora Pierce
4. The Protector of The Small Quartet by Tamora Pierce
My recommendations for individual books(for all ages)…
1. The Legend Of Holly Claus by Brittney Ryan
2. The Tale of Despereaux by Kate DiCamillo
3. The Animals of Farthing Wood(novel) by Colin Dann
4. King of The Wind by Marguerite Henry
5. Cages by Peg Kehret
My recommendations for individual books(for ages 12+)…
1. The Goblin Wood by Hilari Bell
2. Shakespeare’s Secret by Elise Broach
3. Shadow Horse by Alison Hart
4. I Am The Messenger by Marcus Zasak
Okay! These are all my recommendations! I really hope you people who always ‘glue’ your eyes to your screen could read this and hopefully ‘peel’ your eyes off your computer screens and check out the books that I’ve recommended and read them, and… READ THEM!
To all those who already love to read, you people must keep reading! Go book lovers!